Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Vintage Writing Desk

I just finished up this adorable little writing desk.  I went with a combo I use quite often (because it's beautiful on EVERYTHING) :)  Dark Walnut stained top with a vintage Creamy White base.  You can check out the before picture here.  It's a dramatic difference!

This piece would make a great little addition to a study or office.  Could be used as an entry hall table or a vanity.. It's so cute and versatile, you could put it anywhere and add instant character to your space.  I finished this piece off with a little distressing, and several coats of lacquer for durability and color sustain.











This little writing desk is available for sale in my Esty Shop.  I have a few other things to look at and am regularly adding to it.  Thank you for stopping by!  Have a great week!

xo Jen

Joining the Party!
Savvy Southern Style  
Miss Mustard Seed 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment