Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Roses & Rust, My First Market!

Well I have to say that the Roses and Rust event was AWESOME!  We had a great time!  It was really fun to set up everything and I just love to stage things, so a little slice of heaven for me :), we had the chance to meet so many new people {both customers and fellow dealers}.  This was the first time Roses and Rust came to Boise, but the turn out reflected otherwise!  I have already signed up and registered for the Fall Market!  That's right!  We're doing it again September 27th, 2014, so if you missed the first one, you can come to this next one!  And for those of you who had the chance to make it, I'm sure you'll be coming back in the Fall!

Being that this was my first time participating in a market like this, I showed up a bit nervous on set up night.  Especially when I walked in and saw so many others set up and staged, I thought, wow, they all look AMAZING!  I kind of just scooted boxes around for a bit wondering what in the world am I going to do??! haha.. But once I had the idea to use one of the farmhouse tables as an island, it all just worked out from there, and I am pretty happy with how it turned out! 

Okay, onto the pictures!!



 












There is my handsome helper HERO!  I honestly could not have pulled this off with out my husband.  And he not only helped me out the whole weekend, but he had a smile on his face and was so encouraging the whole time.  I just love him!  Thanks babe!!!



 I staged my space with fresh roses in orange/coral and green, and brought in some pink and white carnations!  I wanted to bring life to my space.  I love roses, and also thought it fitting with the show title ;)



























Well, that sums up the Roses and Rust Market!  I can't wait to do it again in September!  It will have more of a Fall theme, so lot's of new things to create!  Thank you for stopping by and for your comments!  Have a wonderful day!

xo Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment