Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Christmas.. Christmas Time Is Here..

Are any of you constantly singing Christmas music?  I'm am driving my hubby nuts with it!  I just can't get the cheerful songs out of my head!  I just love this time of year.  I love to celebrate my Savior and the gift that has been given to us all!  I love to spend time with family and friends and eat and gather together!  I love to sneak around and shop for things that will put a huge smile on my loved ones faces.  It's a time to GIVE!  To give love.  To give peace.  To give hope.  And to give gifts!  Just a great time of year.  We really should keep all of these gifts going all year long!  

So thought I would share just a few pictures of my tree this year.  It's just a simple theme of red, white and gold!  I actually bought and used the snow spray for my tree this year.  It's a very light coat, so a little hard to see in these pictures.  It's definitely not like those heavily flocked trees, which I LOVE!  Maybe I'll add more to mine next year!  So here is what I came up with for this short season!

 I picked up these cute little lanterns a few weeks ago :)  They definitely add the character I was looking for.


 I found this adorable little red sleigh at a thrift store for a few bucks!  I am so glad I snagged it!  I kept my wrapping paper to a red white and natural paper theme.. 

 I decided to decorate a couple of my daughter's presents by hand!  They turned out pretty cute :)  The girls love them!


 So there you go!  Our Christmas Tree and all it's warmth and goodies :)  Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!




No comments:

Post a Comment