Wednesday, July 3, 2013

New at Rustique Restoration Shop!

Happy July 4th to everyone!  Isn't it amazing to be able to celebrate our freedom?  I am so extremely grateful to all of our veterans and currently serving men and women who protect our country!  If you happen to be one of them, THANK YOU!  I hope you all have plans to sit out on a blanket somewhere, or gaze from a roof top and watch the fireworks burst with color!  It's amazing to me how they make these fireworks into the coolest creations!  I can't wait to watch the show!

So today, I'm sharing some pictures of my little shop.  I have some new items in there and thought I should post an update!  I just LOVE summertime and all of the decor fun that comes with it!


I just made this little driftwood sailboat yesterday.. It was super easy to make!  Isn't it cute and wispy?  So summery!  I will be posting a DIY on this driftwood sailboat soon!





I LOVE these copper three tier hanging baskets!  So cute!  And it's the perfect place for my table runners and sea anchor candle holders!


Aren't those adorable?  I love the marine blue anchors.. perfect for dressing up your dinner table, or summer BBQ.
 I hand painted this Burlap table runner with french blue grain sack stripes.. It was hard not to keep it!

 I finally finished up the second hand painted linen towel I made a couple months ago.. The other one sold pretty quickly, so I honestly don't know what took me so long!

I just picked up this adorable canister set yesterday.. 





I love this little blue and white cream and sugar set!  Just too cute!  


 Well, that sums it up for today!  I wish every single one of you the best 4th of July!  Stay safe and have fun!  Thank you for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment