Tuesday, May 14, 2013

My Little Shop

Today we're taking a little stroll around my shop!  I'm so excited that it's finally looking full and homey.  It's taken a lot of hard work to build, refinish, and create things for this space.  But fun in the process of course!

So below is a gorgeous rustic county farmhouse fireplace surround, that I feel just warms this space and gives it loads of character!  It's not a piece that I'm selling.  It is just for display and staging purposes.  However, I will be building some similar pieces that will be for sale!




I've picked up some new treasures over the last couple weeks :)

I made some new DIY Chalkboards too!  So fun and sooo easy!  I'll do a post on that in the near future.



I added two cream chairs to the Minty-Green Farmhouse Table that you can find here.













Okay, so remember the before of my shop??  I sure do, but I'm slowly starting to forget as I make it more my own.

Here is the BEFORE picture of my shop... Yikes..!  Click here to see the rest of the before shots.

 And the AFTER! ...Awww...{Big Happy Sigh} :)


Well, I have about twenty more pictures I could share of the projects I've been working on, but don't want to overwhelm you with too many photos!  So watch for another post later this week!  I can't wait to show all of it...  Have a great day!
Partying at 








No comments:

Post a Comment