Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Hall Bathroom Remodel


 Let the fun begin!!  



I thought it would be fun to show you the process of how remodeling goes down in our home :)  Don't worry, the paint came right off my nose.. ;)  It is always great to have help from the hubby.  Especially when the up high painting needs to be done!
   
I used this gorgeous Blue in the bathroom.  Its not too bright and just happens to be quite perfect in there.  These pictures really don't do it justice.  


We already had this Rustic Alder vanity cabinet, just laying around. :)  We have several cabinets, we own a small cabinet company.  I'll tell more about that another time.  


The cabinet was topped it off with this gorgeous creamy grey slab of granite.  The gold mirror brings out the gold specs in the stone.  I am just IN LOVE!


There are still a few details to finish up in here.. such as the tile back splash, trim, cabinet hardware, and a new bathroom door! 

Have a wonderful day!
 


2 comments: